Friday, February 20, 2009

J&K government orders transfers in planning department

Transfers and postings in Planning Deptt.

JAMMU, FEBRUARY 20 - The Government has ordered transfers and postings in the Planning & Development Department with immediate effect.

Mr. R.P.Sazgotra, I/C Director, Manpower Planning, has been transferred and posted as I/C Director, R&B.

Mr. B.R. Lachotra, I/C Director, BADP, has been transferred and posted as I/C Director PHE/I&FC.

Mr. A.K. Gandotra, Joint director, Forest Department, has been transferred and posted as I/C Director, Agriculture Production Department.

It has further ordered re-designation of I/C Directors working in the Planning & Development Department.

Mr. S.A. Qureshi has been re-designated as I/C Director, Perspective & Man Power Planning., Mr. Manohar Khajuria as I/C Director, Project Appraisal & Plan Monitoring and Mr. Ravi Kumar has been re-designated as I/C Director, Central Sector Schemes.

Further, Mr. S. S. Jamwal, Joint Director, Agriculture Production Department and Mr. Pervaiz Sajad Kakroo, I/C Joint Director, PHE/I&FC have been asked to report to Planning & Development Department for further adjustments

No comments: